worn and torn.

30/10/08

think i broke my fisheye sometime somehow maybe last weekend.

felt amazing when the girl told me only three photos were able to be developed
as if id never picked up or used a camera before in my life
maybe i should of just told her that.

the three snaps i did get were of these three dudes, even the films all messed up and awkward,
guess it was somewhat a messy night anyway.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

suppose it would seem pretty ridiculous not to get a new fisheye, even though i barely use the thing, or even no how to use it properly but i'll wannt one anyway.


and this would be the ideal :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

maybe i'll sell my broken one on ebay for a few bucks, prolly wont mention that it doesnt operate anymore though..
could work out for me.

No comments: