whinge.

14/10/08

fuck, things feel so shit at the moment.

i want to give up smoking this weekend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

last weekend was so good, but im starting to wonder if it was worth feeling this way.

i have a hole on my finger, the size of a cigarette, why i thought putting it out on my finger was safe, well ?

and iv shredded the f out of the gum at the back of my mouth, so have to feed myself yogurt, ice cream, and coffee, because trying to eat the things i enjoy like chocolate left me crying :(

and today i got hay fever or something and i have the voice of a man, and a runny nose, and im so drained my head hurts and i cant function properly

and bonjela and hayfever tablets arnt fixing my problems, i have too many problems.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: